Experience Feudal Chen Tai Chi Chuan and Wutan Bajiquan with the new Online Biomechanics/ Feudal Insight Training Program
The nuanced biomechanical and scholarly, research approach, to feudal Chen Taijiquan (Chen Longfist) and Wutan Bajiquan of the Ming Dynasty is now accessible in the comfort of your own home. Join the movement in historical restoration of raw Chinese Internal Martial Arts. This program works for those already familiar with the Chen System and would like precision corrections or nuanced historical insight into the empty-hand routines- the original context of the Chen routines and applications/ weapons strategy are generally not instructed properly due to inaccurate documentation of history. WE ARE FEUDAL HISTORIANS. Wutan Bajiquan is more well preserved in the modern era- this program can monitor progress on any Wutan Bajiquan material on the public domain, offering guidance for those without a qualified instructor in their area. Additionally, we can monitor proper biomechanics and historical body skill- if you need a spotter. Our organization’s approach is to preserve medieval Ming and Qing strategy/ feudal context of Chen Tai Chi Chuan and Bajiquan- originally one system in the heavy armored era. Online training is the perfect supplement for Live Training, however live training is optimized only with the proper biomechanical framework and factual documentation of feudal Tai Chi Chuan and Bajiquan, all of which is in this program.
- »Receive direct training from an elite instructor/ feudal historian
- »Online instructional materials are provided free of charge
- »Raw historical perspective unparalleled in the modern world of Internal Martial Arts
- »Restores commercial Chen Tai Chi misconceptions back to base reality
- »Monitors Wutan Bajiquan training and reunites Bajiquan with Chen Longfist
- »Experience the historical context of Taijiquan/ Bajiquan recognized by Chinese scholars
- »Advanced skills integrated with learning curves of each individual
- »Benefit from Distance Guidance for Empty Hand Biomechanics and Feudal Structure/ Insight: (detailed text analysis for corrections in postures, routines, and applications- with additional material/ historical context of medieval unarmed/ armed research, strategy, & psychology) and flexibility in Live Training Workshops (unarmed strategy/Shui Chiao/ historical & modern weapons/ feudal body skill/ urban strategy)
Ancient Chen Tai Chi- Online Training Launch
Step One: Receive your free consultation to discuss which system and approach suit your needs. We generally recommend Xin Jia (two versions of the framework, Chen Fake or Chen Zhaokui) as the foundation, as it preserves Ming era armored technique, and the Qing non-armored (thus more practical for modern times). From a feudal historian perspective- Xin Jia contains much more nuances and mysteries which are currently unexplored in the Chen world. It simply is impossible to decipher the medieval system with the Post -1928 approach to Taijiquan. Wutan Bajiquan of the Liu Yun Qiao line is the foundation for a comprehensive Ming Era experience- uniting Bajiquan with feudal Chen Longfist. Gongfu Jia Taijiquan is the BAJIQUAN integrated system of Chen Fake, and further refined by Chen Zhaokui. Bajiquan is the empty-hand/ spear strategy branching from General Qi Jiguang- the grand founding father of Chen Taijiquan. Feudal Bajiquan is inseparable in its unarmed and spear strategy from feudal Chen Taijiquan before the 1928 fitness reform in China. Beijing Gongfu Jia is the improved system integrating Qi Jiguang unarmed methods for modern civilians or security personnel. Email: email@example.com
Step Two: Alternative Online Training Material will be provided free of charge providing factual documentation of feudal Ming Tai Chi Chuan strategy before it was called Tai Chi Chuan.
Step Three: Decide if the material is of interest and proceed
Step Four: Study the training material
Step Five: Utilize the Distance Guide Assessment and submit your private training video (unlisted Youtube upload/ Don’t Be Shy, Your Training Archive Is Classified). 3 Minute or 5 Minute Upload- PayPal (G&S option, $19.99 for 3Min, $28.99 for 5 Min to: firstname.lastname@example.org SEND UNLISTED YOUTUBE LINK DIRECT TO email@example.com
Please Allow 24 Hours for email confirmation after receipt of your video link and payment and up to 72 hours for Guide Assessment Processing. We analyze your personal martial arts video to give you feedback on your skills in combination with the training/ research material provided.
Youtube Unlisted Video Option & Upload Instructions:
- »Title the file like this: last name-first name- Xin Jia Yi Lu (which Taijiquan routine)- 3min/or 5min
- »Check the “Unlisted” option (you’ll have a choice between public, unlisted, or private).
- »Do NOT ever make the video public on youtube as the information contained is copyrighted.
- »You may ask questions during each submitted video within the time frame provided including biomechanics or martial applications.
We will confirm receipt of your video link by email. After we review your unlisted youtube upload, you will receive a text evaluation via email (up to 8 pointers for Three Minutes Upload/or 12 pointers for Five Minutes Upload) which may include time codes on problem areas, online cross-reference material (free of charge), Ming era weapons strategy, or further instructions). The pointers are precise and detailed, it will serve as an invaluable resource to have a feudal historian monitor your progress. It Works Well.
Step Six: Repeat steps for layering corrections or submit training video for the next section. Though rare, if you are not improving through the text evaluation of training video submission, a live personal training workshop is Austin TX is recommended- after which the Distance Guide will provide continued momentum in progress. Live training for true hands-on medieval application/ biomechanics is essential to mastery- it is recommended once a year through private training workshops in Austin TX. However, Distance Guide Assessment training will benefit total understanding and provide a comprehensive journey through medieval Tai Chi Chuan and Bajiquan.